Maine Wedding & Reception
Weddings - May to October
Since the 1790’s, Poland Spring has been the center of activities in Southern Maine. This was the place for coming out parties, gala balls, celebrations, and above all the only place to be married in a style befitting the importance of the occasion … We are proud to say it still is!!! We have designed a no hassle, moderately priced, grand wedding that includes almost everything you could desire in the most beautiful setting in Maine.
Maine Wedding Reception Package
Our wedding packages include a location for your ceremony at the All Souls Chapel
|Looking for a lovely place for a wedding ceremony only the All Souls Chapel is the Place! Visit the Poland Spring Preservation Society Site by clicking here.|
Maine Inn All-inclusive Wedding
Some people marry in the school gym or the back room of some restaurant or social hall, we offer you the history, the beauty and the memories of Poland Spring. You never have to count heads with our all-inclusive wedding receptions. Invite as many people as the reception room will hold and you never have to pay one cent more.
There are no hidden extras! Our weddings are extraordinary!
You are truly King and Queen for a day and
all of us at Poland Spring are here to serve you.
Room Capacity 200
Included in Poland Spring Resort's Wedding Package
- Wedding service in the All Souls Chapel or on the Gazebo
- Complimentary honeymoon suite or 2 bedroom cottage for the entire weekend.
- Giant cheese wheel and assorted crackers & veggie tray with dip
- Free bartender service … 2 bartenders (Alcoholic beverages extra)
- ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFETS... Prepared by our master chef.
- Menu selection sheet here.
- Head table served by our trained staff
- Lavish dessert table
- Champagne toast
- Cake cutting ceremony (you provide the cake)
- Our professional disc jockey. Weddings are his specialty!
- White linen table service
- Your choice of decorations including toile, floating candles, arch over your cake, and many more choices.
- All Saturday wedding ceremonies are at 11:00 AM
- Our Personal Attention is given every step of the way!!!
We are now booking for 2014 & 2015
Total price $7444.00 plus 7% Maine sales tax, gratuities included.
Non-refundable $750.00 deposit required to secure date.
1/2 Balance due 60 days in advance, remainder 30 days in advance before the wedding.
Smaller weddings available at the Poland Spring Water Museum