A Great Maine Reunion Location!
Whether planning a military reunion, golf group, family reunion, girl scout reunion, red hat lady location, college reunion or a gathering with friends we can help!
Poland Spring offers many options for making your day, weekend or midweek visit exceptional.
We offer rooms, meals, nightly entertainment and loads of indoor and outdoor activities.
If you need group meals not all ready included with our package give us a call we can help.
Reunion & Gathering Location Checklist:
- Make your invitee list for your group or reunion. Find all addresses.
- Call us and we will immediately mail out as many brochures as you need (one per room or family)
- Make a plan & date for everyone to meet at Poland Spring
- Plan some activities for each group (kids, seniors, golfers, etc.) Here is some suggestions:
- Golf Tournament
- Volleyball Fun
- Tug of war! by the Trout Pond
- Scrap booking anyone?
- Picture Taking! We can even recommend a professional photographer
- Lobster Feast for all
- Group hike anyone?
- Horseshoe tournament, bocce or coquet
- We suggest that individuals make their own room reservations so they can choose the type of room or cottage and a budget that fits each family best.
- Enjoy time together! We all need a break from the world!
Call us at 207-998-4351 to plan your reunion, ask for Sue or Wendy they can help you plan the perfect reunion!!!
July 1, 2010
We were fortunate enough to choose Poland Spring Resort for our family reunion on this past Memorial Day weekend. There were 75 of us and each and every one of us had a wonderful time. Our compliments to the management and staff of this wonderful inn! The hospitality was unrivaled. There were a large number of children in our group and we never had a complaint about them or from them. There wasn't an “I’m bored” all weekend. The meals were also excellent and the older generation totally enjoyed the front veranda and their bird’s eye view of the goings and comings of all the guests.