Play Golf! Maine Public Golf Course
Golf Course Tee Times & Policies:
Staying true to the traditions of golf Poland Spring ask our golfers to follow these guideline
- Golf attire which includes collared shirts, casual slacks or shorts, and shoes.
- To play, each player must have a set of clubs - rentals are avaialbe
- When renting a riding cart, up to two riders and two golf bags are permitted.
- Cart policies (where carts are allowed on the course) are provided on a daily basis
- It's important for you to arrive 20 minutes prior to tee time.
- Use of metal spikes is prohibited
Members can make golf course tee times one week in advance online or by calling the Pro Shop at (207) 998-6002. Members have priority on the tee (dawn until 9 AM) every day except on tournament days.
Resort guests have priority on the tee from 9-12 AM and can make golf tee times for current year and following year by calling in season (207) 998-6002 or pre-season call the reservation office at (207) 998-4351. Please have your confirmation number ready.
Public can play & make golf course tee times up to 1 week in advance online or for earlier availability, please call the Pro Shop at (207) 998-6002.
A Visa, Master Card, Discover Card or American Express will be required to hold reservations on all tee times. The credit card number is used to secure the golf tee time and is only charged when the party does not abide with our cancellation policy.
Golf Tee Time Cancellations
All golf cancellations or modifications must be made by phone (207) 998-6002, 24-hours prior to your tee time. Otherwise you will be charged 50% course greens fees for the total number of players reserved. Our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. All fees are due upon arrival at the course.
Looking for a deal and have some flexibility? Check out our last minute golf specials:
If you would like a tee time prior to 7 days, please call the Pro Shop during daylight hours.
Call the Pro Shop at (207) 998-6002